Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bermuda and books


Well we had a wonderful time in Bermuda - the weather couldn't have been better - we left before the tropical storm landed. I managed to read just two books while there both from the spring book sale - Good Grief by Lolly Winston - about a widow starting over - a good beach read. The other book I read was Bonita Faye by Margaret Moseley (suggested by MA my sorting partner)- it was a book that I wouldn't have purchased because of the jacket cover but found I couldn't put it down once I started it - shows you can't judge a book by its cover. On the last day we were there I went into the gift show and discovered they had a book by one of my favorite summer authors Sheila O'Flanagan - she is an Irish author. Would love to know if anyone else has heard of these books?

1 comment :

Heather said...

I love Shelia o Flanagan. Which one did you pick up? Have you read Cathy Kelly? Another awesome Irish writer