Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday Sale Continues

Here are some photos from the first day of the Holiday Sale.  If you see great titles, don't despair! We're restocking constantly.  There will be good stuff all the way to the end! Thank you for supporting Friends of Reston Regional Library, and Reston Regional Library programs!

It is difficult to imagine a warmer place than the
library! Come inside to get warm, and to get books!



In other news, our Amazon2 site is back up. Our volunteer who runs it had been out of town. She reports that within an hour of 'turning it back on', three books had sold! Thanks to all of you who donate books - it pays off in REAL MONEY for YOUR library!

The Holiday Mini-Sale will continue through mid-day Monday. Here's your chance to stock up without having to go to a mall and fight the crowds in order to pay those exorbitant prices. Come by during library hours at 11925 Bowman Towne Dr., Reston, VA 20190.

Photos by Darlene

/kw

1 comment :

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan



http://www.car-insurance-choices.com