Hey there FRRL Fans!
Do you have a friend in Foreign Service? Here's your chance to call in a favor for that time you walked their dog during a blizzard while they were "on TDY" in Hawaii. Get them to wield their State Department building pass and take you to the amazing AAFSW Art & Book Fair. This annual event always features incredible art, books, and ephemera from around the world!
Not lucky enough to have a buddy with a badge? Don't despair! Check out the open sale days!
Art & BookFair 2016 Operating Hours
- Friday, October 7: Opening Day. 11 a.m.-4 p.m. – Open to building pass holders and their guests.*
- October 8-9: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. – Open to the general public.
- October 10: Closed for Columbus Day
- October 11-14: 11 a.m.-3 p.m. – Open to building pass holders and their guests.
- October 15-16: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. – Open to the general public.
- On Sunday, October 16, books are half price!
- October 17: 9:00 a.m.-12 noon. Building pass holders and their guests. Books are half price!
AAFSW uses the proceeds to finance scholarships and many other activities in support of the Foreign Service community, from our website to informational programs and events of all types. Some of the proceeds, as well as in-kind donations, are given to DC-area community organizations.
For more information, visit their website: